In collaboration with the Grateful Dead, the Jammin Warrior Collective brings you the perfect Grateful Dead Dancing Bear Velvet Bell Bottom pants. They are the go-to psychedelic pants to spice up any outfit for festivals or concerts! Look like a rockstar with these special red white and blue bell-bottom pants inspired by the skeleton on the 1977 Grateful Dead album cover.
- Original Artwork Entitled: DANCING BEARS x The Grateful Dead
- Soft Textured Crush Velvet
- Wider waistband hits just under belly button
- Low rise center seam
- Hugs hips and legs to knee
- Slight flare at knee
- Great for every day, dance, movement, hooping and yoga
Fabric Features: Super soft suede-like velvet. Imported Fabric printed in our studio in Sonoma County, CA. 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex.
Fit: Runs true to size.
**Matched with Nova Top in Lady Tops!